Random Chit Chat

^ yup.

And IIRC, there is some kind of program that actually allows you to run different models. However, I don't think they can be drastically different (must be from same family) and I'm not sure if it's both ATI and nVidia that are supported. Don't quote me on any of that as I haven't heard anyone talk about it for quite some time.

^ yup.

And IIRC, there is some kind of program that actually allows you to run different models. However, I don't think they can be drastically different (must be from same family) and I'm not sure if it's both ATI and nVidia that are supported. Don't quote me on any of that as I haven't heard anyone talk about it for quite some time.

Lucid Hydra? Or do you mean something else?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-040610-Index-_-GPSNavigation-_-58301005-LE8B OMG does it play video?

ahh thought so, thanks people :) and that Hydra board, I'd love to have that some time in the far future

I heard there isn't a lot of support for lucid hydra atm I mean not many games can take advantage of it yet.

It only works with similar cards, so no ATI + NV right now, but it's pretty cool.

I want one, but they had to put it on the worst platform possible. Nobody cares about LGA1156.

Sorry. I didn't mean ATI + NV. What I meant was I didn't know if it only supported ATI cards, only NV cards, or if work for both brands (not together).

Returned my Deathadder 3500 for a Deathadder 1800 due to it's better sensor. No more jitter on my Puretrak Talent pad.

Back
Top Bottom