Will my UPS Package arrive today?! D:

TheNerdal

In Runtime
Okay so it says Destination Scan and it's at my city. Will it arrive today? I hope it does because I want to upgrade my computer already! D:<
Code:
HOUSTON, TX, US  04/06/2010 3:33 P.M. DESTINATION SCAN  
 04/06/2010 12:53 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN  
MEMPHIS, TN, US  04/06/2010 2:28 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN  
MEMPHIS, TN, US  04/05/2010 5:34 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN  
US  04/05/2010 12:03 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Hate to break it to ya but they are right. It will say out for delivery if it was coming to you but it has arrived in the final stop before it is coming to ya. It will be tomorrow most likely though. Just be glad its not friday today and it says that :D:D:D

Since it's past 3PM, they're not going to ship it out.
They load up their trucks early in the morning (not sure how early), and your package arrived in your city way after they loaded their trucks.

There should be an "Scheduled Delivery Date" on the page that tells you when you are getting it. You will never get it earlier unless it shows an "Updated Schedule Delivery Date".

Like others said, it'll say "Out for delivery" It doesn't go out unless it arrives at the warehouse before the trucks go out for the day. They go out pretty early and carry all the deliveries for the day on the truck, they don't go back to the warehouse and pick up more stuff. Expect it tomorrow.

The "out for delivery" thing is kind of effy. About half of my tracking didn't say "out for delivery" until they delivered it. That's why I go with the "scheduled delivery date".

Back
Top Bottom