Random Chit Chat

i hate my sup at work, hes a douche bag. i think that everyone in the department minus 1 or 2 people are filing complaints against him.

i hate my sup at work, hes a douche bag. i think that everyone in the department minus 1 or 2 people are filing complaints against him.

theres always one of them at any job these days. just dont let it bother you. i know its hard not to.

but...

How much do you guys bench.

what do you mean? by douche bag i mean he wouldnt give me a break that im legally entitled too even after 3 of my co-workers reminded him that he had too. you try talking for 4 hours nearly straight without a drink. i hope he gets fired which is likely now.

Sucks there's no zune hd for canada yet. Can you even go on youtube with them yet? I know at launch you couldn't.

Doesn't seem like it. It's more up to Adobe to make flash work than Microsoft since Adobe owns flash.
Then again, most mobile devices doesn't seem like they support flash, and able to watch Youtube. Not sure what they use though.

what do you mean? by douche bag i mean he wouldnt give me a break that im legally entitled too even after 3 of my co-workers reminded him that he had too. you try talking for 4 hours nearly straight without a drink. i hope he gets fired which is likely now.

what i MEAN is your not the only one that has delt with a dick boss lol. it will happen to you for the rest of your life, no matter what job you have.

what i MEAN is your not the only one that has delt with a dick boss lol. it will happen to you for the rest of your life, no matter what job you have.

good point, i've had a few so far but none as bad as this guy(other than the manager at mcdonalds). what i meant when i asked what you meant is what you meant when you asked how much we bench.

To me, it's either you have a dick boss, or a dick coworker, or both. Really slim chance of getting nether.

Mines was about 130lbs (max) with the bar (IIRC) back in High School. So less now.

Back
Top Bottom