computer question

Racconist

Baseband Member
Hello,

I have been wondering on a new computer....i absolutely hate my laptop its a HP Pavilion dv9700 .. i can barely run wow even on the lowest settings

and i want a new computer... im not the smartest on computers but whatever.... i was debating 2 get this computer http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Compaq+...ssor/9693859.p?skuId=9693859&id=1218152062935

with a graphic card of either Radeon HD 4650 or something else ... i am not sure if u can find me a nice graphic card for under 100 dollars from best buy that would be awesome... and if the radeon is better then the default graphic card....or any other things that would help boost the speed and performance

thanks again if u can help me...if u cant then press alt and f4 ;)

Dosnt look to bad, but if you get it. Id get a new power supply and a new graphics card to put in there. And it would run WoW really well..

Dosnt look to bad, but if you get it. Id get a new power supply and a new graphics card to put in there. And it would run WoW really well..

dells powersupplys are funky, like back in the day they use to have weird connections that were not usefull... but its ideal i think the ibuy power were pretty good for the choices

dells powersupplys are funky, like back in the day they use to have weird connections that were not usefull... but its ideal i think the ibuy power were pretty good for the choices

ya, know all about them..

but personally, id never go with anything but OCZ, Antec, Cooler Master, or Corsair.

i know that my best buy has a gateway for $629.99 CAD with a Core 2 Quad, 6GB of RAM(DDR2 i think), 640GB harddrive and an Nvidia GT220 graphics card which is a pretty good deal. im not sure if they carry it in the US but you can always go to your nearest best buy and check out what they have.

Back
Top Bottom