Random Chit Chat

Got a new computer today. Custom built, with red LED internal lighting, and 7 USB ports, and 4 fans... Red and black case, 2 DVD/CD-RW drives. Intel Celeron CPU and Windows Vista (according to the stickers) Pretty darn good considering it was free. Old owner thought it was finished because it wouldn't start up... new power button solved that problem ;)
Now just to hook it up to my monitor later tonight and see what its packing for power...

^
Coolio.

Anyways, I'm gonna go with the Zune HD, seems like a better deal. Especially since Samsung dropped support for the P3 last year when they released new models.
I want a company to continue supporting their products even when they released new ones (they were still updating my Zune 8 a few months after the HD was out).

Got a new computer today. Custom built, with red LED internal lighting, and 7 USB ports, and 4 fans... Red and black case, 2 DVD/CD-RW drives. Intel Celeron CPU and Windows Vista (according to the stickers) Pretty darn good considering it was free. Old owner thought it was finished because it wouldn't start up... new power button solved that problem ;)
Now just to hook it up to my monitor later tonight and see what its packing for power...

niiice :D

wish me luck with BC2 again...

reinstalled, downclocked everything, running 800x600, everything on low. and disable second monitor. *sigh*...

EDIT:
FAIL

even in DX9 it runs like junk.

guess i'll have to wait for a patch to fix it...

That sucks. Good thing I didn't get it for the PC version then.

It's gonna cost me $230 for the 16GB Zune HD along with protection (case, and full body invisible shield).

Sucks there's no zune hd for canada yet. Can you even go on youtube with them yet? I know at launch you couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom