Bad Company 2

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1024128 said:
Recon is a lot of fun but the trouble is so many people play it! I like to alternate between kits for different map sections. But if I see to many of one kit on the battlefield I'll play something else because I know will lose if everybody sits back and snipes or if everybody runs head on into action.

true

so you get no problem with the game on your PC?
what GPU u got?

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1024162 said:
Look at my sig I posted. I play on the PS3.

Where did you get that sig?
Might be cool to put it somewhere when I start playing my copy.

I have no problems. I was a little worried about it because of the stutter in the beta, but it seems like the rumors of that being an in-line debugger were true. No major glitches that I have found yet (besides random stuck-ness that Abs. mentioned).

Personally, I love the game and prefer it to COD for three reasons.
1) Generally a more mature audiance. As a rule of thumb, there isn't a bunch of 13 year olds running around spraying everything they see and accusing you of hacking if you kill them first.

2) Love the squad play. If you don't work together, you will not win. In COD one good player can win for a team that sucks.

3) Punk Buster actually catches hackers. VAC is just a joke and can't catch a single solitary hacker.

That said, my soldier on there is Curufin13. Add me!

When you guys play (PC version), do you guys see like a white dot on the lower right side?
I was watching my friend play, and I thought it was a dead pixel.

Back
Top Bottom