Random Chit Chat

So, any suggestions before I go ahead and buy the Samsung P3 (mostly 16GB)?
Last time I checked, it's $170, so if anybody knows a better player for the price or lower (if it's near the $150+, has to be at least 16GB), tell me. The only other MP3 player I found that seems nice near the price is the Zune HD. However, I'm getting a feeling that I shouldn't go with a Zune anymore.

These are out of the suggestion box by the way.
Ipods (Don't really want to get another Ipod)
Cowon S9 (Don't think it looks as nice as the P3)

I like how the P3 has the auto DNSe so I don't have to mess with the EQ as much.
I prefer the UI of the P3 over the S9.
The P3 has more format support for video than the S9, so I don't have to convert all my videos again (the ones converted for the PSP). I noticed that I bring my DS a lot more than my PSP now, which is why I am thinking of getting the 16GB version instead.
I'm pretty sure the P3 has a bit more features because of the widgets it has.
I prefer the look of the P3 over the S9 because IMO, the S9 looks like a palm pilot.

The only thing I noticed the S9 wins is the sound quality, battery (I charge my things every night anyways) and OLED screen. I use $50 headphones (which are entry IIRC from what I have been told), so I don't think I would use full use of the quality. Plus, I just checked the price, and the S9 8GB is back to $200.

lol okay.

Personally, I would take the OLED screen, better battery life, and better audio quality over not having to convert videos, and supporting less 'stuff.' Seriously, what kinda applications are there?

Plus, all you need is DOOM, Which will come with rockbox.

Heys guys, be real careful about download lately. Little bit of an annoying "virus" going around. Basically nests in the registry and application data folder. It's titled Smart Security XP 2010. It also comes with different names but is the same program. Check it out...http://deletemalware.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-remove-xp-internet-security-2010.html

Someone was using the media build today and picked it up. Thank God they were smart enough not to fall for the scam. Go figure, I'm cleaning up the aftermath. Figured I'd give a warning to my extended family.

lol okay.

Personally, I would take the OLED screen, better battery life, and better audio quality over not having to convert videos, and supporting less 'stuff.' Seriously, what kinda applications are there?

Plus, all you need is DOOM, Which will come with rockbox.

Would you really pay the extra $60 for those (compared to an 8GB P3)?

Heys guys, be real careful about download lately. Little bit of an annoying "virus" going around. Basically nests in the registry and application data folder. It's titled Smart Security XP 2010. It also comes with different names but is the same program. Check it out...http://deletemalware.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-remove-xp-internet-security-2010.html

Someone was using the media build today and picked it up. Thank God they were smart enough not to fall for the scam. Go figure, I'm cleaning up the aftermath. Figured I'd give a warning to my extended family.

So another rogue AV?

Back
Top Bottom