Can i fit a wireless card?

Yup it is. And when you build it online it let's you put in a wireless card, but I don't know where they would put it.

...And when you build it online it let's you put in a wireless card, but I don't know where they would put it.

With dual SLI? This would be impossible with that mobo.

Can you run CPUZ and let us know the model number of your motherboard? I've been trying to work it out via the pics! :)

If I were you I'd just buy a usb reciever. It doesn't look to me like you're going to be able to use an internal one, it's pretty crowded in there.

Yeah, there's no space for a wifi card. If you removed one of the video cards or got another motherboard you could do it easily, but there's no way you're going to do that on an mATX board.

You could get a header on a flat ribbon cable from a mini itx site. Possibly there's enough room to get the plug in. The cable allows the header to be set at another location. Although it's not going to be more than 3 or 4 inches at the most.

You could get a header on a flat ribbon cable from a mini itx site. Possibly there's enough room to get the plug in. The cable allows the header to be set at another location. Although it's not going to be more than 3 or 4 inches at the most.

Like, an extension? That would work, you could cram it under the heatsink. I didn't even know they made those though, that's pretty cool :p

Back
Top Bottom