Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

Then you do a virus/spyware scan and everything is picture perfect. :D

That is like getting into an insult fight. It just brings you down to their level of intelligence.

What really grinds my gears are people on my steam friends list sending me the most random and disturbing things.

Sorry if it offends anyone, but here is an example.

Friday, April 02, 2010
3:05 PM - <name withheld>: http://imgur.com/ZarmM.png I MADE THIS
3:05 PM - <name withheld>: LOL
3:06 PM - Lennox: >_>

God I hate that so much! :mad:

You do that to me all the time.

Here's something that grinds my gears....

When you want to look something up on the net then the second you sit down you can't remember what it was!

When you're not given a chance for being too young.
Who gives a shit if I'm 14. I BET YOU I can set up that Home Theater System and backup that failing hard-drive just as good as that genius sitting behind the counter at Best Buy! I'll even work minimum wage! They still won't take me because I'm too young. That's just BULL.

you do realize that you need to be A+ certified to work at geek squad, im 16 and im working there right now.

i hate the people who try to lie to get a discount at best buy, i had 2 people yesterday telling me that my manager told them that we would fix their computer for $10 and then couldnt tell me which manager it was or what he looked like so i could check with him.

Another thing that grinds my gears is when I reach for something on the desk and spill like 150 tacks all over the floor around my feet and on the bed.

People who abuse women or children in any form/way

In 4Chan words i might be considered a moral *** of all types of abuse

When people you used to casually talk to in HS, dont even flinch when you walk by an just say hi after you graduate.

i just want to yell at them to get that stick out of there ass.

Well, what happened today at school. I had to go to the restroom(#2 but diarrhea) and all the restrooms were nasty and filled with pee. So I went to the nurse and asked if I could use her restroom and she told me to go to the other ones. It's a darn restroom! D:< So, I had to hold it in until I got home.

Man. I know what you mean. I don't know why it is so difficult for some people to f-in AIM! Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom