Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

What really grinds my gears is when I have parts in one of my computers that act like they are dying but when I start thinking about replacing the part it starts working fine again but later on starts acting up again as soon as I think it's out of the woods. Like if its going to break just break all together instead of f***ing me around all the time.

I can't bring myself to throw out an old part that is not broken and when they do things like this I can't bring myself to getting rid of the problem part. So in a way My inability to get rid of old possibly broken comp parts grinds my gears.

Same. I got up to 95mph the other day and someone was STILL tailgating me.
You must have never driven in the Chicago area. lol, it's crazy here, You can be going 85 and people will fly by you like you aren't moving... And then the merging... You will merge while people are trying to get off on an off ramp 100ft away from the on ramp and then you also have to get over 4 lanes to stay on the one road vs the other because it splits in another 100ft. Twice.

So basically, drivers don't bug me as much, but I can't stand idiot drivers... going 55 in the middle lane making people go left or right to pass just messes things up big time. Idiots need to get over in the slow lane.

not my rig in my sig its a diff comp I've been complaining about a lot and I wouldn't dare put a 1500$ rig where my problem one is. If I do bite the bullet and replace the whole thing it will likely be replaced with a crappy off lease pentium D or something just to get some work done out there. its pretty much an office with dirty plywood walls and there are lots of dogs going in and out of there.

You must have never driven in the Chicago area. lol, it's crazy here, You can be going 85 and people will fly by you like you aren't moving... And then the merging... You will merge while people are trying to get off on an off ramp 100ft away from the on ramp and then you also have to get over 4 lanes to stay on the one road vs the other because it splits in another 100ft. Twice.

So basically, drivers don't bug me as much, but I can't stand idiot drivers... going 55 in the middle lane making people go left or right to pass just messes things up big time. Idiots need to get over in the slow lane.

Yep gotta love Chicago :)
Or when there's a packed exit ramp people drive all the way to the very latest of when they can make the exit and expect to be let in. They think they have a right to pass a giant line of cars to get into an exit ramp.
It's funny when they seem pissed and don't understand why no one's letting em in :D

threadjacked.jpg

I hate it when people try to tell me how to play a game even though I'm better than them at the game.

I hate people who ride my bumper when I drive.... <_<

it grinds my gears when people DONT TURN OFF THEIR HIGH-BEAMS at all after dusk.blinds all the oncoming traffic! or when there behind you doing that and you cant even look in your mirrors... makes me want to click on all 8 of my fog lights (2 on the back bumper, 4 on the roll bars, 2 on the front bumper) in revenge lol

it grinds my gears when people DONT TURN OFF THEIR HIGH-BEAMS at all after dusk.blinds all the oncoming traffic! or when there behind you doing that and you cant even look in your mirrors... makes me want to click on all 8 of my fog lights (2 on the back bumper, 4 on the roll bars, 2 on the front bumper) in revenge lol
Simple solution, slow down or pull over and let them pass you, then get really close up to their bumper and put on the high beams.

What really grinds my gears is when I have parts in one of my computers that act like they are dying but when I start thinking about replacing the part it starts working fine again but later on starts acting up again as soon as I think it's out of the woods. Like if its going to break just break all together instead of f***ing me around all the time.

Then you do a virus/spyware scan and everything is picture perfect. :D

Simple solution, slow down or pull over and let them pass you, then get really close up to their bumper and put on the high beams.

That is like getting into an insult fight. It just brings you down to their level of intelligence.

What really grinds my gears are people on my steam friends list sending me the most random and disturbing things.

Sorry if it offends anyone, but here is an example.

Friday, April 02, 2010
3:05 PM - <name withheld>: http://imgur.com/ZarmM.png I MADE THIS
3:05 PM - <name withheld>: LOL
3:06 PM - Lennox: >_>
*Later that day*
3:17 PM - <name withheld>: http://imgur.com/WrNaT.png
3:18 PM - Lennox: FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

God I hate that so much! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom