Random Chit Chat

Turning it off and back on doesn't seem to help. I would rescan all the channels, but I labeled them all, and don't really want to do it again. Still gotta put the channels on a spreadsheet or something.

You know those supermagnets inside a hard drive? I found a really good use for them-- Took one and bolted it to a fog light that I bought at a yard sale for $5 (cant have too many fog lights lol) and bolted the bracket to a pair of supermagnets. Wired it all up on 20 feet of wire and alligator clips so it can easily be clipped to my truck battery. Now I can stick it to the underside of my hood, frame, or wherever if I have to perform roadside maintenance in the dark. Gives you a LOT of light to work by, I went out and tried it. its hard to pull back off on that large of a piece of steel lol. I can see it being usefull

Must be neodymium ones. I found a bunch in a few old broken cd roms. They are powerful enough to move one another from about 4 inches away, and "stick" to each side of my hand!

No, I hope it's a joke because no respectable DJ would use MP3s, or really any other digital format for that matter.

and if it's real, this will be the final blow to completely crush analog formats. The Technics SL-1200 is the only good turntable left on the market.

No, I hope it's a joke because no respectable DJ would use MP3s, or really any other digital format for that matter.

and if it's real, this will be the final blow to completely crush analog formats. The Technics SL-1200 is the only good turntable left on the market.

is there anything you dont know? lol

I am one happy guy right now. I figured out how to use my old junker Linksys as a bridge with my wireless USB adapter. Connect to the main router (hooked to the DSL Modem) with the USB adapter. Then share that connection in Windows. Plug the Cat5e from into the ethernet port on both the desktop and router, set the router to auto-config IP and WALLAH! This means I don't have to buy a $70-100 bridge to get my church connection up and running how I want it. This is good. The downside is that both the USB adapter and router are Wireless B. Ugh. Thinking about that now, that probably won't be fast enough and will make the wireless N router pointless.

Well Fffffffff.

EDIT: Actually, didn't prove to be TOO horrible vs. my normal connection

Biggest difference is in ping, which is to be expected. But for just streaming power points right now, it should be okay. Oh well. It'll get tested first anyways.

Back
Top Bottom