Which company best?

They are all much of a muchness if you know what I mean. They all follow ATi's reference design except for the more expensive cards. So just go with the cheapest, which is the XFX at the moment.

They have changed the cooler but it still has the stacked DVI outputs so I'm guessing it's still the same PCB.

They are all much of a muchness if you know what I mean. They all follow ATi's reference design except for the more expensive cards. So just go with the cheapest, which is the XFX at the moment.

They have changed the cooler but it still has the stacked DVI outputs so I'm guessing it's still the same PCB.

I would say the same, but I'm waiting for the Rage Train to come into the thread. With the card you linked, you can't adjust voltage, which limits overclocking a bit. Also, it may have only one crossfire bridge. Maybe.

XFX tries to make their crap pcb cards look like the reference models, including keeping the original output configuration, so you never know what you are getting. Avoid them.

Get an ASUS or Sapphire. Not the toxic, that is a waste of money. If you want to OC it a lot, get the Vapor X.

XFX tries to make their crap pcb cards look like the reference models, including keeping the original output configuration, so you never know what you are getting. Avoid them.

Get an ASUS or Sapphire. Not the toxic, that is a waste of money. If you want to OC it a lot, get the Vapor X.

The Rage Train :D

What did I miss? :p
CHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGA WOOOT WOOOOOOOT
That right there. I could hear the whistle blowing. RAGE TRAIN

Once again, I must disagree Footy. They really aren't crap, especially if you don't plan on doing hardcore overclocking or tri SLI. I really don't think they're trying to trick anyone either.

The last XFX I purchased had a really cool Door Knob sign that said "Don't Disturb I'm Gaming".

My son, cleaned most of the house to get that thing from me, thats got to count for something.

Back
Top Bottom