Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

PA highways are freaking amazing, at least in eastern PA anyway. I'm driving along the NJ TurnPike at 70mph and then as soon as I get to PA, I'm cruising at 85mph+ right along with everyone else. Did two hours of driving in PA and not a single cop. In NJ, you see one every 5 miles.

PA highways are freaking amazing, at least in eastern PA anyway. I'm driving along the NJ TurnPike at 70mph and then as soon as I get to PA, I'm cruising at 85mph+ right along with everyone else. Did two hours of driving in PA and not a single cop. In NJ, you see one every 5 miles.

its probably because theres more area to patrol in PA compared to NJ lol

I think most of Jersey could be taken up just by Pittsburgh and Philadelphia lol

As long as you are going along with the flow of traffic, it's usually ok. As long as you aren't the person leading and excessively speeding. Some parts of the NJ Parkway is 55mph, nobody goes under 65mph. Most people go 75-80mph. I usually don't speed at all because I know speeding only makes a very small difference in the time to travel. I use cruise control a lot to prevent myself from going too fast.

Dude, The police on the Turnpike are rough. I watched one pull a U-turn through a divider going after a car. The police car was roasting the rear tires in a power slide - He pulled this maneuver right in front of our straight-truck which was traveling at 70. My immediate assumption is that they are just crazy.

Dude, The police on the Turnpike are rough. I watched one pull a U-turn through a divider going after a car. The police car was roasting the rear tires in a power slide - He pulled this maneuver right in front of our straight-truck which was traveling at 70. My immediate assumption is that they are just crazy.
Yeah I know, I was traveling with a pack of cars and the guy in front was going about 80mph on 195, state trooper coming from the opposite direction did a complete 180 and jumped across the median just to pull the guy over.

Yeah I know, I was traveling with a pack of cars and the guy in front was going about 80mph on 195, state trooper coming from the opposite direction did a complete 180 and jumped across the median just to pull the guy over.
Talk about last night xD. as usually what grinds me the most is when cops dont have an emergency they break their own law and go through a red light xD. I was driving behind lego when we saw that happen on an offramp in NJ from 195 xD.

Talk about last night xD. as usually what grinds me the most is when cops dont have an emergency they break their own law and go through a red light xD. I was driving behind lego when we saw that happen on an offramp in NJ from 195 xD.
Yeah, fortunately I didn't catch up to him. I was going to stand behind him at Wawa and go "I saw what you diddddddddd."

Back
Top Bottom