How do you know if both vid cards are running?

kevinbreault39

Baseband Member
Hey guys. So i got my alienware deliverd now, and i ordered it with the Nvidia GTX 260 X2 SLI Enabled, Right?
As it came, the SLI was not enabled, so i checked that option in the nvidia control panel. Now both of my cards should be running, right?

Hey guys. So i got my alienware deliverd now, and i ordered it with the Nvidia GTX 260 X2 SLI Enabled, Right?
As it came, the SLI was not enabled, so i checked that option in the nvidia control panel. Now both of my cards should be running, right?

Yup. You can check by just running benchmarks to see if there's an increase in frame rate.

Ok, when i click on the "Memory" tab in CPU-Z, it says its

Ok, when i click on the "Memory" tab in CPU-Z, it says the DRAM frequency is 668.0, but it fluctuates from that to 668.3. Is that where it should say 1333?

Ok, when i click on the "Memory" tab in CPU-Z, it says its

Ok, when i click on the "Memory" tab in CPU-Z, it says the DRAM frequency is 668.0, but it fluctuates from that to 668.3. Is that where it should say 1333?

Depends on what the strap is to your FSB. You can check what it is in your BIOS. I would assume in this case it is 2X, since 668x2 is 1336..

It's running in dual channel mode. My memory is 800. CPU-Z shows a fluctuating 400 or so.
MEMORY-CPU-Z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom