Slashing tires?

Which also means it would have took him a minute and a half on google. :rolleyes:

So instead of saying try google, or using one of those "was that so hard" google redirect websites.
You attempt to talk him out of slashing someones tires?

That does not make any sense what so ever.
You don't even know the whole story, just answer the dudes question.
Trying to talk him out of it before knowing why he is asking the question is basically spam.

Don't slash anyone's tires man.....it's stupid and it will cost someone money, and it will cost you money in fines and stuff. Just get a tool to take the inner valve stem's out (steal one off a bottle of Slime).

So instead of saying try google, or using one of those "was that so hard" google redirect websites.

Trying to talk him out of it before knowing why he is asking the question is basically spam.

Maybe instead of leaving it up to us to decipher why he wanted to know, he should have just TOLD US why he wanted to know. Then you wouldn't have needed to make that elaborate post as to why we should post what you think we should post. It's a forum man. And it's in the social lounge. Did you really expect anything else from the majority of posters?

LOL i love this

Don't slash anyone's tires man.....it's stupid and it will cost someone money, and it will cost you money in fines and stuff. Just get a tool to take the inner valve stem's out (steal one off a bottle of Slime).

But! Since I did not give a definitive answer, you should try to Google it!

Fixed this for your smart arse

Maybe instead of leaving it up to us to decipher why he wanted to know, he should have just TOLD US why he wanted to know. Then you wouldn't have needed to make that elaborate post as to why we should post what you think we should post. It's a forum man. And it's in the social lounge. Did you really expect anything else from the majority of posters?

I understand what you are trying to say really. But for some reason it just really bothers me that almost everyone attempted to "stop" him from slashing someones tires. Instead of just telling him what he wanted to know.
You are right this is a forum, a "social lounge" so I expected for a least one person to be a smart arse and tell him to google it, not just talk him out of something he might not even be doing.
It just does not make sense to me why you would have so many people tell him "not to do it", "don't do it", "don't touch another mans truck", "pull the valve", etc. Instead of just answering his question.

Let me give you an example, to me it would be like this:
Dude makes a thread about buying a alienware and asks for suggestions on which one. Then the next 24 posts are people telling him not to buy an alienware. I understand alienware are over priced, yes. But to not give any reason why not to buy an alienware or to at least give the person a suggestion on which alienware to buy?

It's just everyone's reaction is what annoyed the hell out of me.

LOL i love this
Stfu lol.

Back
Top Bottom