Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

nothing really horribly irritates me to be honest, but one thing that annoys me is no clamp down on the type of chavs that hang in a group thinking they're the strongest and can do anything they like. What happened to me the other day was that a group was purposely looking for trouble, they insulted me and swore at me asking for a "please" so i threatened him, then got ym chips and walked away from them. They beat up this guy who stood up to them, so me and my friend plus a random guy shood them away

and my friend got beat up by some at night a about a week before that, im getting a personal vendeta against them :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm just going to make a list of things that annoy me/the result of annoying me in that way.

Tailgating.. I'm going to slow down the closer you get to me.
Telling me my religion is bs or wrong. Okay and that is your opinion, stfugtfo.
How this forums reacts when someone mentions something illegal.
When young kids believe they know more than their parents.
Men who are literally stupid because they play to many sports. Educate yourself!

Oh, there is one other thing.
A particular person on this forum annoys me with almost everything he says. :rolleyes:

You know what grinds my gears? When people shift me into 3rd gear without pushing the clutch.

-sincerely,
My Muncie M-22 transmission

Happens on a B-series trans all the time, too! second to third - There will always be an occasional grind.

And Vampist, are you talking about J, lol?

It was inevitable. I could have made a cam joke, but if those are grinding there probably isn't much left of the motor.

Stereotypical suburbanites.

You know, they drive that stupidly large SUV likes its a compact car, don't have any situational awareness, pass on the right, need to go 15 over the limit (sorry I stick to 5 over, I don't want a ticket, thank you) and then cut you off and don't signal.

You do realize you can also be pulled over for doing so much as 1mph over it always just depends on the officer who pulls you over, what kind of day he is having and your approach. As for me I prefer the drive how I want and talk myself out of the ticket method seems to have worked well so far. Like 23 stop and 23 verbal warnings.

Back
Top Bottom