Decision of a life-time

I did read all of it! There was some good insight. I think as far as advice, I can't really get much more. I've talked to about a dozen people: professors, students (both who went to highly ranked and low ranked universities), and even parents. I've talked to students from KU and with students from Georgia Tech. At this point, I can say that most of the advice I have heard point to Georgia Tech. However, I'll only be for sure when I visit the campus on the 16th. I'm also considering K-State as a third option. I talked to one of my professors at Wichita State University and he said engineers at KU really feel out of place because everyone is so relaxed (KU has fame for being a party school).

From a stand point of rankings, this shouldn't even be debatable...like you said, middle of the roads school (55 v 50) don't really matter. KU and K-State represent those. However, GT is ranked 2nd in the country (source: US News & Report) for aerospace engineering in undergraduate study. They're only behind MIT.

Back
Top Bottom