Apple sells out of iPads!

They actually sent out quite a few iPads for testing...a friend of mine's mother has one.
heh saw that stuff on facebook but had too much ad crap to go through and accept before actually getting one. I would srly buy the droid from verizon then buy the IPAD... either that or the itouch or iphone..

I want to try one like in the store just to see what it's like. I think anyone who pre orders on something new like this is foolish because for all we know it could be crap.

I heard its basically just an ipod touch but bigger :/ althouhg it would be good to e used as an electric newspaper, or magaizine for reading purposes

Did you guys hear what they do if your battery needs replaced? You ship it back to them and they send you a entirely new iPad! That means anything you don't back up on the device gets lost forever.

Anyways...fanboys, fanboys, fanboys, etc.

Did you guys hear what they do if your battery needs replaced? You ship it back to them and they send you a entirely new iPad! That means anything you don't back up on the device gets lost forever.

Anyways...fanboys, fanboys, fanboys, etc.

Apple will always be apple...

My iPhone's battery is soldered onto the main board. What idiot thought this up? I mean, it costs at most 15 cents for a plug, and it would make things a hell of a lot easier for anyone repairing the phone.

I want to try one like in the store just to see what it's like. I think anyone who pre orders on something new like this is foolish because for all we know it could be crap.

those are the people who find out how good it is!!

I don't think that there was ever a question over whether the ipad would sell. it was all about people questioning it's use, it' functionality, the need for it, whether there was even a niche in the market to exploit, the value and what on earth apple had left out so that they could easily reel in some 2nd gen ipad sales.
(just like how heaps of basic phone stuff was left out of the original iphone).

I think it would have been more fun to see people camped outside the apple store or other electronics store just to get it on day one. You are right root, those people are the ones that will make or break the ipad. They will get theirs and test it out and post reviews up on youtube or what ever and tell the world how good or bad it is. Not that I think it's going to be terrible my only worry is that it isn't something completely new and original therefore not really living up to the hype.

flash-ipad-comic.png

Back
Top Bottom