Y'know what really grinds my gears thread

i HATE when people ride my bumper on interstates when im already going 75mph+ an then they pass me, an then they cant go any farther because theres so many cars up front.

UGH

Same. I got up to 95mph the other day and someone was STILL tailgating me.

Being in the tech field, the thing I can't stand is this email:

I have a problem with my computer. It's been happening for about two weeks. How soon can you get here to help me?

First, I'd like to have a better description of the problem. Second, I'd like to have know about two weeks ago. Third, I'll get there as soon as I feel like it!

Well since I'm fired now let me tell you what really grinds my gears you America (beep) you. lol I'm amazed by some of the stuff family guy can pull off and how you still laugh your a** off.

Yeah I get tons of emails asking if I can help people fix their computers, and then they get upset because you had the nerve to ask them what is wrong with it or what is it doing?

You know what really grinds my gears? People that let their kid(s) whine in the stores or restaurants.

When you're not given a chance for being too young.
Who gives a shit if I'm 14. I BET YOU I can set up that Home Theater System and backup that failing hard-drive just as good as that genius sitting behind the counter at Best Buy! I'll even work minimum wage! They still won't take me because I'm too young. That's just BULL.

When you're not given a chance for being too young.
Who gives a shit if I'm 14. I BET YOU I can set up that Home Theater System and backup that failing hard-drive just as good as that genius sitting behind the counter at Best Buy! I'll even work minimum wage! They still won't take me because I'm too young. That's just BULL.
you still get the same treatment even when your 20 : / its like wtf.

i HATE when people ride my bumper on interstates when im already going 75mph+ an then they pass me, an then they cant go any farther because theres so many cars up front.

UGH

it's worse when they pass you, get in front of you and then slow down, only to repeat the same cycle when you pass them...

Stereotypical suburbanites.

You know, they drive that stupidly large SUV likes its a compact car, don't have any situational awareness, pass on the right, need to go 15 over the limit (sorry I stick to 5 over, I don't want a ticket, thank you) and then cut you off and don't signal.

I had to drive to a shopping center full of them. I had someone almost rear end me creeping up because I stopped so a person could parallel park (which he sucked at big time). I put it in reverse and when the lights came on they nearly shit themselves. Its not that I don't mind traffic, actually I like it because it keeps my attention really focused and whatnot, but please make it be of people that can actually drive. But really, all those people I saw made me hate the world.

Back
Top Bottom