Who likes Energy Drinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ You all know this stuff is absolutley horrible for your body, right?

Drink in moderation guys.

I'd say Bawls is my favorite. I don't really drink energy drinks anymore though.

I limit energy drinks to one a week. If I drank one everyday, it would have no effect when I actually need it.

I use to drink it like it was water. I worked as a delivery driver and would work from 5 PM - 11 PM on Friday, 11 AM - 11 PM on Saturday, and 11 AM - 5PM on Sunday. I was so worn out that I'd have 1 on Friday (because I had college all day), 2 or 3 on Saturday, 1 or 2 on Sunday. The place was also a gas station/carry out so we had all kinds of energy drinks in stock. Did that for about 1.5 to 2 years. I never got used to it so they always worked.

I mixed up what I drank but mostly the stuff with Juice in them. Monster Choas (50%), we had something called 50/50 which was also 50% juice. We also had one that was 80% juice. I convinced myself that the ones with juice were healthier - though I have no idea if that is right. Plus they taste so much better than the other kinds.

Of course everyonce in a while I'd take a 12 Oz red bull and shoot the whole thing straight....lol

^ You all know this stuff is absolutley horrible for your body, right?

Drink in moderation guys.

Oh yer thats why i say i dont often turn to it to replace a good nights sleep
Although if you think about stuff like coffee , cola and other carbonated soft drinks are also all full of chemicals that cant be that great for you either thats why most the time i either drink fruit juice or water

on the energy shots I used to have it said right on the little bottle "Not a substitute for a good night sleep" in bold.

I sometimes drink 2 to 3 Amp or Monster's a day.

My brother one time was working a double shift at work (cook at Red Lobster) and he bought 2 4-packs of monster, 8 cans! He finished 7 of them and said he just couldn't get the last one down. It says right on the can "limit 3 cans per day". And I think he said he was slamming Red Bull's in between....LOL Anyway that's pretty nuts.

I need to start limiting myself too because the cost is becoming an issue, I mean they cost $2.19 a can here at most of the convenience stores. Sometimes they're on sale at $1.50 at Kmart and they're $2.00 from the vending machine at Giant Eagle, but still expensive. Like 7 bucks for a 4-pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom