Old question with a twist

Ah. There's a Microcenter in Cincinatti if you want to check it out. Bit of a drive though....probably not worth the gas.

Are you looking at the prices before suggesting places?

Your best bet is to get a Prepaid Visa from TD Bank and order online and save like 50 bucks. Takes 24 hours to activate thought...

I am using this case.

So I am confused on which would be the best graphics card for me now haha.

Out of those three you guys named which would be the very best for my money and the CPU cooler WOL posted. I will get that cooler, but now it is all up to the gpu.

I think by Friday I will be ordering all of this.
The Kingwin XT-1264 that wol-va-rine suggested will fit fine in that case as long as you don't have the top fan mounted in the side panel.

The MSI R5770 Hawk would probably be the best bang for your buck as they support DX11 and perform really well.

EDIT: So tomorrow I should be ordering the MSI R5770 Hawk. I have a 550 watt PSU, is this enough to run this card?

I will have barely any extra cash after getting this and the CPU cooler, so I am hoping 550 will get me through with it.

Perfect, then with that new CPU cooler and OCing my CPU, will this computer be noticeably better for gaming?

Alright, thank you so much for your help.

After i get all this put in I will go back to OC my gpu, cpu, and ram.

5770 performs at 4890 levels with the Cat 10.3 drivers.

and the hawk OC's better, runs cooler, and has DX11.

Oh and that is the XFX crap pcb 4890. AKA the worst video card ever made. I wouldn't pay over $100 for it tbh.

Wow, really!?!

Is it the same for the 10.2 drivers? I haven't updated yet because I would have to reconfigure my PhysX card, but I definitely will if it's a big increase in speeds :eek:

^ Each release has been giving small improvements, which have added up a ton. 10.3 has been by far the biggest, up to 20% better than 10.2 in HAWX and DIRT2.

Back
Top Bottom