Who likes Energy Drinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have had four energy drinks in my life.

Red bull tasted like piss,
monster tasted like flavored piss,
sugar free rockstar tasted like cough syrup
and bawls was actually pretty good, but it didn't give me any energy.

I think I have had four energy drinks in my life.

Red bull tasted like piss,
monster tasted like flavored piss,
sugar free rockstar tasted like cough syrup
and bawls was actually pretty good, but it didn't give me any energy.
If you liked Bawls, this is what you need. Same thing just without the high-fructose corn syrup.

This is Brazilian guarana soda. I work with a bunch of Portuguese guys so they know where to get the stuff.
19668_241113231287_666176287_3856088_6492532_n.jpg

I like beaver buzz, monster, redbull, bawls and many more and am open to try new ones. However I do not drink energy drinks all the time I just do sometimes when I have a use for the energy like for work or something.

Who here just drinks them for the heck of it with no purpose at all?
I will admit that I used to drink mountain dew energy back when it existed all the time. Usually went through a case in about 4 days.

I really like energy drinks but I don't have much of a preference as I find they all have similar tastes. My only concern is the degree of healthiness for intaking so much caffeine (and all those ingredients I don't understand). I've really cut back on the number i drink.

Personally a rockstar juced guy myself although i dont really find myself turning to energy drinks that often to substitute a lack of sleep , i usually find that once the effects have worn off i crash quite badly so its only if absoloutly necessary like if i have to give a presentation and i didnt sleep too much the night before
was never a big fan of the taste of redbull but after drinking too much one time and being a bit ill afterwards i cant drink it at all anymore without it making me feel sick
redbull cola is discusting , and the effect i get from mixing redbull with vodka is a strange type of drunk that i dont particularly like
can just about handle monster origonal , not yet tried the monster juice yet but will have to see if its anything like rockstar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom