Random Chit Chat

It's an awesome MP3. Have you heard one yet?

The only place I know of that has them is walley world, and mine only has them in a display case, so I never got a chance to listen to one.

I don't think I have ever saw one in real life in stores.
I was looking at the Wal-Mart site, and it seems like you can only order it from online now.
Would be nice to be able to try one out, but I don't think I'll find any in stores anymore as it came out in 2008 (if I researched correctly).

My Walley World still has them.

It looks pretty nice, and the sound quality is supposed to be a bit better than the P2.

I still want the Audio Technica sound burger. Just can't find any. It's pissing me off. I spent like four hours looking for one yesterday.

Looks like microsoft is finally starting to discontinue xp support. Although it is still technically supported until 2014 the new upcoming windows live essentials will not be supporting xp.

I just hope that windows live messenger doesn't force everyone to upgrade in order to sign in like they have done in the past. This would leave xp users out of luck.
http://keznews.com/6920_Windows_Live_Essentials_2010_-_Wave_4_Only_for_Windows_7_and_Vista_SP2

IE 9 is supposed to be ditching support for xp as well but I don't have the article.

This is bad news for my recently rebuilt old rig. I don't use it much but the people who do are too stubborn to realize that there are open source alternatives like pidgin and thunderbird.

haha, maybe.
If I do get it, probably might wait awhile till the Invisible Shield arrives (unless it arrives before). It's kinda hard selecting songs for my 2GB M2 memstick for my phone. Going from 8GB to 2GB is a huge downgrade.

Back
Top Bottom