Slashing tires?

Just get a valve stem puller and remove the valve stems. If the person doesn't know jack sh*t about cars, they won't know what happened at first, especially if you let em drain and then put the caps back on em.

Take the hubcab off, put rock in it, put it back on.

Will make a very freaky noise, and if you get caught, it is nothing more than a prank and you won't get in much if any trouble.

Ffs people answer his damn question.

Did some googling and this is what I got.

It varies by state. As a standard it's a felony with 2+ years in jail and a fine just for the tire slashing alone or more. More?

maybe he's asking so he can slash his own tires. Think about it, it's a sure fire way to make sure no one steals your car.

Maybe he is trying to bust someone...

Or a dumbass aprilfools prank

Or maybe he was thinking about doing it and wanted to know what he could get if he did
Or maybe someone just slashed his tire and he is pissed and knows the guy.
Or maybe his friend had it happen to him.
Or maybe Santa Claus came down and slashed his tires and he wants to get back at the bastard.
Who cares?

I don't exactly know why, but it bugs me a lot that all of you proceeded to tell him why he should not do it instead of just answering his question. A simple question at that. Took me what, a minute and a half on Google?

/rant

Or maybe he was thinking about doing it and wanted to know what he could get if he did
Or maybe someone just slashed his tire and he is pissed and knows the guy.
Or maybe his friend had it happen to him.
Or maybe Santa Claus came down and slashed his tires and he wants to get back at the bastard.
Who cares?

I don't exactly know why, but it bugs me a lot that all of you proceeded to tell him why he should not do it instead of just answering his question. A simple question at that. Took me what, a minute and a half on Google?

/rant

Which also means it would have took him a minute and a half on google. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom