Gallery:Your Gun

I think people in general have become pansies when it comes it guns. There was a time when people would take a bus to go hunting and there shotguns would be in the open. This was not 50 years ago. And now a guy openly carries a handgun on his ankle at a progun rally and people are "shaken and scared." Sorry but to blame someone's death on a weapon is just stupid. We didn't try to ban swords and swords don't kill people. Sorry, a bit of a rant there but I'm always pissed off when I'm reminded that there are people out there that don't support the 2nd amendment.

When my dad was in school, he brought his shotgun to school so he can go hunting afterward. The school didn't like it and called home, so my greandpop went and picked him up from school and they went hunting together.

^ That's awesome. My old school had me OK'ed to bring a 120mA, 405nm laser in, but I am sure they would have done something similar to the California school that freaked out to the kid with the GI joe gun, or the one wearing the 'Support our troops' shirt with a picture of HIS BROTHER with a gun, or the ultimate in California school freakouts, the one who expelled a 7 year old for doing the finger gun at the teacher, and she felt threatened.

California is pathetic.

Sig 556
aab430c7.jpg

walther PPS .40

055.jpg

S&W m&p9c
8a5810b6.jpg

This is the most badarse gun you've ever seen...BEHOLD
neszapper.jpg

My NES Zapper...ORANGE VERSION! Take that! :D

Mine is a 1945 Crossman Co2 Airsoft(more like AirHARD with its metal tab pellets). I restored it, shot it once perfectly with a bullseye at 10 yards, 2nd shot; I knocked the whole target down when the bb jammed and the Co2 canister Shot straight through the bottom of the post. upon further inspection, the bb wasput in backwards, causing it tok be so unarrowdynamic, it lodged in the bolt and pressure broke the canister's mouth and shot off the protection cap. At least I got a bullseye and one heck of a dead target...

Back
Top Bottom