Random Chit Chat

one piece, jees! that pretty amazing, the patience the guy must of had to make that

53c max temp 3r test out of 10, its got hotter faster than when it had 1.45 vcore

edit: ok so max temp was 56c, and the vcore kept at 1.472 throughout testing

oh my god, my gou temp whent to 65c and cpu 43c whislt playing sims3... even Crysis doesnt go that high :/

anyways, i get yet another day off tomorrow from HE yay :) ahh I love my 4 day weekends

I'm working on a movie for film class and I haven't been able to shoot anything in the last week because my friend (who is supposed to be in the movie) went out of town even though he said he wasn't doing anything. The camera is due tomorrow and I have NOTHING. Luckily, I don't have to have all of my footage in until April 12th, but all of the slots to borrow a camera are filled. I ended up buying the same model that I borrowed from the school on ebay for $85 (new). The school paid $250. Win!

Yeah, it was kind of a waste of money but it's going to save my behind. Plus, I have a friend who is interested in buying it when I'm done. If that falls through, it's going back on eBay (might hold onto it for a while).

oh my god, my gou temp whent to 65c and cpu 43c whislt playing sims3... even Crysis doesnt go that high :/

anyways, i get yet another day off tomorrow from HE yay :) ahh I love my 4 day weekends

You mean GPU is @65C? That is quite cool actually. 90 is safe range.

And 43C for a CPU on air is awesome.

I'm thinking of getting an Samsung YP-P3 with an full coverage invisible shield. However, it's going to cost me about $170 total.

Back
Top Bottom