Random Chit Chat

Went to Downingtown, PA today to rescue some Compaq luggables for the computer museum back here in NJ. Fortunately I was able to manage all 10 into my coupe.

4470626821_c4f0e8b73e.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/legodude522/sets/72157623722759074/

I rescued a few athlon xp computers from my school dumpster back in 08 and some of the parts live on in my current crappy dead again alive again office rig but most I just found parts that worked and combined them with other parts that worked to make a few working computers out of like the 12 we managed to toss in the back of my buddy's van we were only able to make about 3 working computers since most were very badly vandalized by students who knew they were getting thrown out.

Yeah, I turned my Zune off and didn't use it for a few days, and I went to turn it on today to add some songs, and it just started working again.

EDIT - Bought MW2 for the PS3 for a total of $35.

BAH! My computer makes a clickity sound, and I figure out what was the problem. It's one of the fans, the once I bought as an refurbished I think. No wires is touching it, so I am thinking there's something wrong with the fan instead. I would return it and get another one, but that will require me to unplug everything, take my mobo out (ruins my cable management too), and put it all back together. It's annoying me too, I think I might either not let the fan spin to keep the green LED, or just unplug it and have the fan just sit there.

Back
Top Bottom