Ron Paul 2012

superman22x

Golden Master
Anyone think he's got any chance? I am going to vote for him, unless something better comes up...

It is quite possible, but it all depends on how the rest of the Obama term goes.

There are rumors that Bobby Jindal is gonna run as well. I really hope so. He is actually doing an amazing job as governor, though he sucks at speaking.

He's the Governor of Louisiana, and was McCain's #1 choice for a running mate, but he wanted to stay governor, so McCain chose Palin.

He gave a national speech a while back and completely bombed it, after the Democratic convention I think, but he is not known for giving speeches. He kinda stands there and talks twice as fast as he should about everything imaginable...

Just proves how good a job he does since there are so many people backing him if he should choose to run for the presidency.

If he's not a good public speaker, he doesn't stand a chance. Charisma is a big factor.

Something Obama was better than McCain at.

Ron Paul is a great politician but he has poor communication skills. Right now we got Obama, I'd rather see how things come out than throw everything out. If it went from Bush to Ron Paul, I would have been extremely happy. I'm fine with Obama right now. I think healthcare is a natural right just like everything else in the bill of rights.

Oblig.: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1907543

I honestly don't know. No one can really no for sure how it's all going to play out. I'm just going to sit back and relax. I might get shafted, I might not. I'm for whatever is for the good of the people. But that's just my commie side talking.

Back
Top Bottom