Gallery: Your Workstation

Yeah exact same monitors I have. I like them!

DSC_0133.jpg

jow much did the keyboard cost you? i want one of those eventually

It cost me 89.99 when I purchased it on 6/9/09. I had to go three pages back on my newegg invoices to find that.

I think I am going to add up how much I spend with newegg per year. I think I will shock myself.

Edit: $11241.85 since mar of last year. I need to get a different hobby.

IMG_8583.jpg

I hate my lighting downstairs. Next time I post a pic from down here it's gonna be monochrome.

thanks Disenchanterx, and thats not that bad in money terms i suppose, and Cabbs those speakers are big! and epic!

Lighting looks fine to me. It's far better than my home office, that's for sure.

I had to mess with white balance to get it like that. It's really more yellow-ish. The amount of light isn't great either. Dad replaced the bulbs with fluorescent bulbs that have a warm color and don't put out much light.

thanks Disenchanterx, and thats not that bad in money terms i suppose, and Cabbs those speakers are big! and epic!

They're my dad's old studio speakers. The subwoofer is relatively new though. Sounds much better than my Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 I had before this.

just some cheap ones, i wasnt after a great set - Divoom, a cheapy make i think as ive never heard of them

The sound card recently died in my crappy rig so I got some cheap logitech usb speakers that get the job done quite nicely.

Back
Top Bottom