Why we should ditch religion

i never take notice of those videos, they usually come out with biassed views, some good points and some weak points etc

Hell, we're already starting to ditch freedom, let us not ditch another part of what America was founded on.

You and I both know, that if I go into this discussion with you, we'll be arguing with absolutely no purpose. Let alone achieving anything. Agree to disagree.

That guy's views and the video is absolute garbage.

i kinda agree with what madanchi said. I feel like some of the stuff the guy said is true....like wasting time on debating gay marriage rather than more pressing matters

I don't think I can completely ignore his side of the argument.

VVV

No public option. You have to have it. But part of it is that companies have to insure their employees, all of them, which is stupid. It's costing John Deere something like 150 million, which is about 15% of it's profit... Meaning, prices are going to go up a bit. My friend's dad owns a restaurant, and he now has to insure most of his workers. Very bad time for a reform like this.

That doesn't sound like a whole lot of freedom.

i just think that people should keep there beliefs to themselves at least. At very least dont get pissy if someone doesn't believe the same as you. Its not someones job to save others.

Back
Top Bottom