Random Chit Chat

Whoah. Polaroid is making their instant film again. I am definitely gonna have to buy some and give it a go in my old M80. That thing took amazing pictures compared to their newer cameras.

I think I'm just gonna get a 470. After reviewing everything, the 480 isn't too impressive. I'm glad I slept on it.

EDIT: ^^^ This because...if it isn't fast enough, I buy another, then another. That's why I want an Nvidia card. I can buy small then go big when I feel it's necessary.

The largest different between the two is the amount of SM's (SPU's) 480 vs 448. That'll knock off the heat until Koolance has their GTX4xx blocks out.

oh super... opened my laptop Presario C700 (hardkly any help on internets about this) and everything whent good, no probs :) but then when I put everyhting back perfectly, it doesnt turn on :/ bt I can now hear a little rattling noise when shaken, im guessing loose wire maybe but not sure - ill open it up some other time

W00t. Going to get the first official lot of GF100 cards on the market ;D

It certainly came at a hefty price :|

That's a bit old. I would guess so. But there is only one way to find out. It's DX9 compatible so I would still guess yeah.

I think I'm just gonna get a 470. After reviewing everything, the 480 isn't too impressive. I'm glad I slept on it.

EDIT: ^^^ This because...if it isn't fast enough, I buy another, then another. That's why I want an Nvidia card. I can buy small then go big when I feel it's necessary.

The largest different between the two is the amount of SM's (SPU's) 480 vs 448. That'll knock off the heat until Koolance has their GTX4xx blocks out.

Sticking it out with my 5770 until I find a demanding game I actually like. :D

Pics/benches when you get it :)

Back
Top Bottom