Hexus GTX 480 review *leaked*

worshipme

Golden Master
Hexus put their GTX 480 review up for a very short period, then pulled it. But not before someone nabbed all the graphs:

*uploading pics*

So much for it being an upgrade to the 2xx series. I understand that the 495 will be better than the 295 but we're a long way off the 495.

I don't understand why they put so much time, effort and money into a card that doesn't even come close to what ATi can offer now.

Confused :S

I don't get it. The NVidia cards are just as expensive but almost every time they just don't touch ATI in FPS, and not just in this benchmarking. I mean you compare every Nvidia card to the corresponding ATI card...ATI wins. Like the GTX 285 costs $100 more than the 5850 yet the 5850 is better most of the time. What gives? What does NVidia have, besides PhysX, that should make me want to buy it? I'm curious now. Because the GTX 480 was supposed to compete with the 5970 and it seems the 5970 wins.

This saddest thing to take away from all those benchmarks is that the 295 sometimes beats the 480 or is just barely behind it.. Dissapointing :(

On another note my 4870 is still enough for all i do right now!

Any chance someone knows what driver version they used for ATI?'

I am amazed that the 5870 beat it in some tests. And the power consumption... omg

WTF is going on here. The thermal threshold is 105C. I have never seen a card that requires an aftermarket cooler straight out of the box, but I think this might be one.

http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=480&Itemid=72&limit=1
Another review. There are some pretty weird inconsistencies in the benchmarks.

Hexus have used the latest drivers for all cards so their review is trustworthy.

Back
Top Bottom