Gallery: Cases

Nah that was @ Culexor. He and Cabbs both like clean cut and low profile cases. While I completely agree, I don't think my CM690 is overkill.

Nah. Not overkill, but I don't like the aqua blue fan cover things on the side window. But...I just hate blue (well, any type of computer blue...aqua...led...anything bright; with the exception of CCFLs...they look fine) in general so....

Those pictures aren't current. I was reminding the members (or showing those that haven't seen) who have seen my log what they (the 120mm fan holes) looked like when I had them on my old window.

This is current:

76.jpg

By low profile, I mean not flashy. Corny fan grills, cheesy plastic bits, etc. Kind of like my old Alum. Which was...ugly in retrospect.

Ah ok. Yeah you pretty much got it. My friend has your old case, I don't think he'll get rid of it. The intake is one of the most restrictive designs I've ever seen.

That's the problem with tray style perpendicular HDD cages in a standard ATX case. They are really restrictive. That was kind of the initiate for modding my CM690 cages out. I only needed one HDD and the rest was just wasted airflow. Of course, now, my AeroCool Turbine 3k moves 90CFM of air which makes a whistling noise through the modmesh on the front of the case...

Back
Top Bottom