Gallery: Cases

yeah, wish my psu was located at the bottom, oh well

ima gonna add a fan at top of my case, probably use a jigsaw or something to cut hole in. Then ive got a fan arriving to place near my gpu (probably just sellotape it)

Very nice Teny. I would have bought the NV690 if it were 10 dollars cheaper and I thought I would never go ATi. All in all, our cases (were at one time) are the same on the inside.

If you ever want to get into the modding scene, let me know ;D.

Most won't do it when it's new. I started working on mine about 4 minutes after it came through the door. There are only 3 (THREE) pictures of this computer untouched by the tools.

i want to start modding mine and ive only had it less than a month, plus its my first desktop :p im gonna add a fan at top of case and make a hole with jigsaw

Modular PSU's make life easier. :)

Yeah, but there was only one extra cord, and that's hidden behind the fan next to the PSU. Doesn't modular sometimes leak energy so you don't get all the power it needs, or is that just some modular PSUs?

Very nice Teny. I would have bought the NV690 if it were 10 dollars cheaper and I thought I would never go ATi. All in all, our cases (were at one time) are the same on the inside.

If you ever want to get into the modding scene, let me know ;D.

I bought my case refurbished. I think it was $65. Everything works and came with everything that it should have though, so it's all good.

I would mod it, but I don't know what to mod.

Paint, CM holes, structure, and airflow mods.

Those are what I did. Oh, plus a window. I understand yours comes with one, but it's kind of small. And there's no point in decking out the inside if you can't see and appreciate it everytime you look at your rig.

just realised my side panel 120MM exhaust fan is the right height to blow air on the back of my 22in monitor, :) guess that means a cooler running panel lol.

Side panels should normally be intakes. >.> It all depends on how the rest of your case is laid out I guess.

Back
Top Bottom