Random Chit Chat

hey, i Oc my cpu to 3.8 with AMD Overdrive, done a stability test and no faults, save all settings, but even when i restart my cpu keeps at 3.7 and not 3.8???

If anyone seen Office Space, you know how Peter stops going to work and then gets promoted. Same thing happened to me. I haven't been to work in two months and now I got promoted so I'm going back Monday.

Hahaha, way to go Mr. Overachiever. What do you do for a job?

If anyone seen Office Space, you know how Peter stops going to work and then gets promoted. Same thing happened to me. I haven't been to work in two months and now I got promoted so I'm going back Monday.

Hahaha, way to go Mr. Overachiever. What do you do for a job?

I want to know too, and where. If that's the kind of people that get promoted where you work I don't want to work there.

after working a few hours on my poster, turns out they didnt need it and so all might night 11pm - 1:30 am was wasted :mad: :mad:

and wish i had a job were i didnt go for months and get promoted - in fact, that would be my dream job :D

See, the thing is this: XFX had a large amount of blindly loyal customers when they were solely Nvidia. XFX began whoring with ATi and lost of its more down to earth customers who, after, trying their ATi product didn't see the same level of performance and detail that XFX had with Nvidia. What's keeping XFX strong now? Their policies. A double lifetime warranty is unmatched, even by Evga.
I think they stuck to reference for all their nVIDIA cards.

They do not even try when redesigning these things. Who wants a $180 card with only one crossfire bridge, disabled voltage control, squealing caps, and terrible reliability?
Yep, they are relying on brand reputation.

If I remember correctly, when Palit used to make ATi cards, they were kicked because they wanted to do cheaper versions of the reference cards.

I guess ATi can't do the same with XFX, because they're such a big name and they need them on their side.

There are some great non reference designs: MSI HD 5870 Lightning, Sapphire's Vapor-X etc. It's a real shame XFX is doing this.

I might have to rebuild my dads computer. He has had it for about 5 years and every once in a while if you touch the side of the case you get shocked and it actually sort of hurts. I opened it up today and upon close inspection I noticed that all this time his computer is missing screws and risers in the middle part of the mobo, there are just screw holes where screws and risers should be but I never noticed it before.

Mod DJ-Chris? He hasn't been in here a few months.

"Last Activity: January 5th, 2010 10:20 PM"

---

@ Teny, that is exactly why I went with the Evga 680i. All the reviews at TD for that product stated the board got fuzzy after 3GHz.
I went to 3.8 with my Q66 G0 on my Evga 680i T1.

Idle temps
IdleTemps2.jpg

Well, not really idle, I was doing some things like browsing the net, and finished defragging. Pretty decent compared to what it was back then.

Back
Top Bottom