Gallery: Cases

i usually take my pics of the case in dark so you can see the lights better and flash works quite well in the dark

Would it make you happier if I took pictures with no flash?

I don't really care either way. I hate flash, but I also hate yellow lighting.

Or just set a really high ISO, and rest your arm on something if the shutter speed is that low.

But then you get an increase in noise. Sorry, I'm kinda picky :p

Back before I had my DSLR and tripod, I resorted to using stacked boxes and small items if I wanted an angle, it actually worked pretty well. This was taken with a Canon Powershot A640, at ISO 80 I think.

IMG_1385.jpg

Edit: Found the white V2000.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=4274767&postcount=1910

ooh nice, love the green, I like the colours black and green - seem to go well together

everyone seems to have their psu on the bottom were as i have it at top

Everything seems to go with black in my opinion.

Where the PSU is located depends on the case really. I like the cases where they are located on the bottom. It looks nicer, and seems easier with cable management.

I could probably make my case a lot nicer if I didn't want the front ports (USB, 1394, e-sata, etc). Oh, and the Xigmatek retention bracket I bought actually worked with my HSF. It's nice to actually use this thing (bought it over 2 years ago) without push pins.
Haha, I just noticed my second 8800GT looks like a wimp compared to my dual slot version.

Back
Top Bottom