ScareWare Problems - Need Help Please.

Korrozive

Beta member
Hi, I have a HP Pavillion dv7 Entertainment Laptop and I got some scareware problems. I am currently running Vista (changing to seven soon) and I opened up Mozilla Firefox and one of my add-ons (Download Helper) recommended that I download an anti-virus program called Mozilla Firefox Anti-Virus Software. Thinking that it was a kind of internet security, I disagreed because I had AVG and I knew it was some sort of virus. Yet it started to download anyway and I could not stop it. I pulled the plug on the wireless network but it kept going. Suddenly my laptop shut down completely. I booted it up, and some random anti virus thing starts scanning and says my computer is in danger.
It is sending random emails to other emails and we are getting messages that say things like "Smurf Attack Detected" and things.

Here is what one said:

Type: Smurf Attack
To:localhost.4487
(Block) (Ignore)

AND....

Type: Land Attack
To: localhost.33445
(Block) (Ignore)

And we are getting things that say emails are being sent from the computer in bulk messages to random email addresses using different usernames.

PLEASE HELP US!!!!

Either reply here or send your reply to blazindestiny@gmail.com

We need help to fix this!!!!

-Korrozive

I cant actually get past the virus im using my friend's laptop. I found out that it is a STORM BOTNET which was told to be destroyed by Microsoft. But its back.

-Korrozive

Back
Top Bottom