April fools pranks

^Yes that is a good one. If you are somewhere with a Lab enviroment you can cross all the mice and keyboards (plug them into the ones beside them but not move them). Funny if you get like 5 or 6 in a row all mixed up and people try to get on them all at once.

Also, one lets funny is to find a disappearing cursor. I had it once on a computer and it disappears for like 5 seconds and then appears for like 1-2 secs and then disappears again. It's won't interrupt their "productivity too bad" but it's annoying.

Or if you are a Network Admin of a small enough company you can set the desktop background to something funny using group policy and not allow users to change it -- great spot for the broken LCD screen =)

Just remembered a good one for those of you in the college dorm rooms, the wall of cans.

Just take a ton of pop/beer cans and start stacking them outside of a friends door. for each room used duct tape to keep them in place.

well, in HS my gf told me she was pregnant.... ya... i was falln for that for about 3 days till she finally came clean.

i was unhappy.

You should have faked your own suicide and then went camping for a week. That would have taught her a lesson.

You should have faked your own suicide and then went camping for a week. That would have taught her a lesson.
Say hello to this years april fools day prank!
:D
exept im not sure how id pull it off.... if i just went missing for a week people wouldnt really worry.

Or here's one.
Carefully pop off a few of the keys from the victim's keyboard. Switch them around and replace them. If the victim is a “hunt and peck” typist, this will cause great confusion!

You gotta be careful. Some people get the police involved within the first few hours.
very true....... that and i might get my a$$ kicked when i go back to school lol

lol. Not exactly a good prank, but you could just take the hardware from their rig and hide it so it's just an empty case. This would really only work for those that know what in their rig, or those that think shaking the computer makes it work better.

Back
Top Bottom