How should i mail my graphics card?

thatguy512

Baseband Member
Hey guys im wondering how should i package my graphics card to mail to pny?I've never mailed stuff before believe it or not lol and i'd like some info from ya on how should i package a graphics card?

Thanks in advance

You could either wrap it up in a few inches of bubble-wrap or use a bunch of packing peanuts and stuff it in a box. Make sure there is plenty of protection on the sides and ends of the card in case of rough handling. I normally use USPS priority shipping with insurance. Did PNY provide you with a shipping label?

Packing peanuts, bubble wrap and an antistatic bag. I sometimes keep the packing peanuts that come with stuff I order so I can use them if I ever have to ship something. You can buy them but I don't know if you can get them in small bags, just big bags, like at Staples.

You want to make sure it's well protected because the boxes sometimes get thrown around during shipping.

agreed with the above. if you still have your ORIGINAL BOX w/ foam you can just go to your post office and get a flat rate box (would be medium box probably). then just in case, add insurance if you would like.

You could either wrap it up in a few inches of bubble-wrap or use a bunch of packing peanuts and stuff it in a box. Make sure there is plenty of protection on the sides and ends of the card in case of rough handling. I normally use USPS priority shipping with insurance. Did PNY provide you with a shipping label?
They did but i have to print it and put it on the outside of the box but i dont have any lables.Oh and do i have to pay?

They did but i have to print it and put it on the outside of the box but i dont have any lables.Oh and do i have to pay?
You just print out the label on regular paper, cut it out and tape it to the top of the box with clear tape. It will say on the label whether it's prepaid or not. If it's a UPS or USPS label, it's probably prepaid.

Back
Top Bottom