Random Chit Chat

Looking to get a FPS game for the PS3. However, I don't know which one to get. It's either Modern Warfare 2, MAG, or Battlefield Bad Company 2. They each have their own pros and cons. Hmmm...

i havnt tried bfbc2 yet, keep meaning to get around to it :/

btw is it something to do with streaming that my .mp3 files dont have subwoofer? or is it my speaker configiration? They can play bass and wubwoofer for music as I tested it on a website with test subwoofer .mp3s

hahaha! wow that was epic fail funny :D and 3 am is a lil early for me to be getting up

My favorite part was the guy duct taped to the bottom of the Red Bull plane. He was like back to the bottom of the plane, going headfirst, and had a freaking tommy gun or something similar.

I woke up and just started laughing.

yeah that was my fav part, it was soo random and funny at same time :D

it reminds me of my dreams i have

Most of my dreams are really depressing. idk how many times I have tried to kill myself in my dreams. Not good when you already have severe depression.

Right now, I am just enjoying the quiet. My parents went to the store for a few minutes. No slamming of doors and yelling.

Not tomorrow. They only only going to be released tomorrow at PAX East, which I could attend but I'm not big on DnD and Yu-Gi-Oh. I would have attended the BYOC LAN but I don't have half the games they'd be playing and I'm sure they don't provide copies.

EDIT: To finish making the point I was getting at in the post: The Fermi cards won't hit E-Retailer "shelves" (warehouses) until the 29th. But yes, I will be buying one at 12:01 Monday Morning.

EDIT2: And to add to the reasons I'm not going: AFAIK, only Nvidia will be selling GF100 cards. Evga has a booth at PAX east, but as far as the community knows, Evga only got the reference BP's about a week and a half ago due to Nvidia dropping 32 SPU's (from 512, to 480) on the 480's. I don't think genuine Nvidia cards are poor quality, but the warranty is only 1 (ONE) year. That's a small warranty for a card that will probably price out at 500USD. Plus Evga usually tunes their cards so much better. And always seems to make a better cooler.

Back
Top Bottom