How many graphics cards can i fit?

It does not. It has enough room for two video cards. It has two PCIe x16 slots and one PCIe x1 slot...as I recall

You just want to keep adding goodies to this overpriced toy of yours. If you go full tilt on adding more "stuff" to it, keep in mind your PSU may not be able to keep up with the load. High end vid cards are to PSU's as Vista is to any computer. Resource intensive...

You just want to keep adding goodies to this overpriced toy of yours. If you go full tilt on adding more "stuff" to it, keep in mind your PSU may not be able to keep up with the load. High end vid cards are to PSU's as Vista is to any computer. Resource intensive...

yeah, usually it's better to just get one powerful card or maybe two max, three cards would have you needing something close to a 1kw psu depending on the cards and those types of systems are extremely rare, the actual need for them is even more rare...

also if u have 3 GPUs and a 1k psu on a lot of the time, then its gona be a bit dare on the electricity bill :p plus cooling might become a problem -depends

alright, well i was just wondering, thanks guys.
Also, these cards do not support directX 11? How is 11 better than 10?

alright, well i was just wondering, thanks guys.
Also, these cards do not support directX 11? How is 11 better than 10?

Same reason 9 is better than 8. It has more features, more options for game developers to use. Sort of like why an Xbox 360 is better than an Xbox.

Also, you have to remember that 3 video cards are not 3x better than 1 video card.

2 cards roughly equal an 80% increase over one card. 3 video cards have an even smaller amount of scaling.

^ The third GPU will see about 50% scaling in SLI, as in it add 50% of the performance it would have as a single GPU. Not worth it imo. The only time triple cards are really worth it is crossfireX on HD 5xxx cards because they scale so much better.

Back
Top Bottom