700x psu for sale

madanchi

Daemon Poster
I'm selling a 700w psu, the ideot shop sent me a brand new one back rather than a full refund, and its too late to reutrn again...

Ok, so, its brand new, I havnt even opened the box yet, 700w, Sumvision PowerX2, you can see my case in back, part of screen and tablet to prove its me- u can see them fully in 'Gallery'

Condition: New and un-opened
Title: Sumvision PowerX2
Watt: 700
Sockets: 2x SATA, 1x PCI-Express
Price: £30
Extra Info: Only UK Delivery sorry. If you would like, I could open the contents to prove the box isnt empty. Also if wanted/ needed I will write my user name on paper to prove its me

theres another guy selling a bit darer for exactly same item on ebay but im going to ask here befor i put it on ebay.

I'm asking £30 for this, purely due to the dam dare delivery charges :mad: otherwise it would be £20 - i doubt anyone will want it as you'd probably find a better one but two places to ask is better than 1 surely :)

2ib2npz.jpg

e9f9xj.jpg

edit: new pic with user name -
2laxzi8.jpg

Do remember to follow the FS/T rules.

I can clearly tell that is you based on the rig in the background, but not everyone will know that.

FS/T Rules

oooh yeah crap, sorry, I was going to edit it and put another photo in etc but forogt, ill just edit it now

Back
Top Bottom