Decent RTS Games?

Also Homeworld 1 and 2.

Space is frickin great

Space Empires IV if you don't mind a TBS. V is good too, but I liked IV better. Urban Assault (not the monster truck one the old one) is cool, jumping into units and playing an fps ftw.

Im surprised no one even suggested this. I would suggest more games then this but everyone else has said it so no need of repeating it.

But here is my suggestion that surprisingly no one has even said it....

W.I.C. World in Conflict plus the expansion.

Though numbers have dwindled in it since Ive played but its a good game no less. Just jump in and spwn units no resource building or w/e. Though there is a unit pt cap and need to do it strat. or you will be regretting it xD. Did I mention the nukes on that game look very pretty? hehe. I know it aint much like ur reg RTS, but still its an RTS in a different light IMO anyway.

Battleforge is pretty cool, but it's very different from the traditional RTS model...I'd look up gameplay vids before picking it up.

^ Like I said, lol. The gameplay is VERY different from what most people are used to, what with the lack of buildings and the odd resource management. There's actually an element of Magic: The Gathering in there, oddly enough.

Back
Top Bottom