Need help picking out a vcard

That's pretty impressive, lol.

Cali and the northeast get good service because there's warehouses in LA and Edison, NJ, but I think everywhere else has to wait at least a day or two...especially the midwest.

How on earth...? You're right, that makes no sense, haha. That's got to be two days worth of driving alone...maybe they pack things in with their air mail?

You can go for ATI FIRE GL V7600 Graphics adapter - 512 MB GDDR4 SDRAM or you can choose the less famous brands like palit or evga. In this you will get same thing but with low price.
http://www.computersecurity-protection.com/[/URL]

Well the PSU shipped from Mississauga Ontario, but the vcard from Eidson NJ. I don't mind the wait so much.

You can go for ATI FIRE GL V7600 Graphics adapter - 512 MB GDDR4 SDRAM or you can choose the less famous brands like palit or evga. In this you will get same thing but with low price.

You're right, who needs an ati radeon hd5770 that's already overkill for all the games I have when I can go out and buy a $600 video card.

Not to be mean but.....LOLWUT?

*edit*

This is getting kinda annoying. The tracker says "Out for delivery" but it's in a city that's several hours away now. On the psu they were shipping it to a nearby city and then it was delivered. It still says the 25th but I doubt I'll get it today now.

Pretty sure this is an idiot or a spambot.

FireGL cards are for workstations. You will see no improvement over the gaming version of the card, which costs about 1/4 as much. BTW, the gaming equivalent of the FireGL V7600 is a HD 3870 by the looks of things. It would get raped by a 5770.

Don't worry, even if it weren't $600 I wouldn't have fallen for that. If they were so great then I would have heard about more of them before.

My gpu didn't show up today even though the estimated delivery was today :( I was all excited and had all my demanding games reinstalled.

What games do you have?

The current demanding ones are Crysis, STALKER, Metro 2033, ARMA II (though from poor optimization mostly), and My personal fav, Xplane 9.

Back
Top Bottom