Random Chit Chat

I can't seem to take apart my 8800GT. There was only 4 screws in the back, and I removed them. I don't see any other screws anywhere else (front, back, side, etc). The HSF won't come off. I made it go 90c before I took it out of my PC BTW. Any help?
This is what I am trying to disassemble
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?item=N82E16814130357

EDIT - Nevermind, I got it. Now just gotta figure out how much thermal to put...

Just woke up from the craziest dream of my life.

I was snowboarding with 2 other random people I haven't met before, but it seemed like we were friends, then all of a sudden I hear someone talking and pick up my radio (which has a tv screen in it btw) and the bad guy from Die Hard is on it. (?!) He says he has seized control of the entire mountain and everybody must stay put or they will be executed. We sit down and then I get a phone call (someone, looked like a spy agent) on my video phone (Video phone!!) saying I have to be on a plane back to HQ at 3:00 AM. Ao we decide that they cannot have guys on every slope, and decide to take the smallest ski runs out of there. For whatever reason, we can all go about 90MPH on snowboards, so we are just shooting through these tiny paths, when all of a sudden there is this major road. So I run out in the middle of the road and start waving. Boom hit by a car. I for whatever reason fly over the car after being hit, stand back up, only to be hit by about five more cars. When I look over the horizon, I see a small airplane coming, so we all start waving down cars, deciding to split up. I am the last to get someone to give me a ride, an antique mercedes convertible. Right as I get in, the airplane gets close enough so I can make it out. It is the Red Bull stunt plane with something on the bottom. I tell the driver to step on it, but he drives like an eighty year old. The airplane begins chasing us, nd gets close enough so I can see what is on the bottom. It is a guy with a machine gun duct taped onto the airplane.(?!) He starts shooting at us, so the driver engages warp drive. Last thing I remember, I was in a little cabin by a fireplace, drinking champagne.

so ummm that dream was epic.

hahaha! wow that was epic fail funny :D and 3 am is a lil early for me to be getting up

Back
Top Bottom