Random Chit Chat

It was odd. I was having a very rough night last night. I had been reading a book for one of my Christianity classes here at my private school. Was really taking it in and reflecting. Then randomly someone arguing with me on Facebook about it. And I felt really bad because I tried my best but couldn't convince her of the truth behind it and couldn't get her to see or try it out. I was feeling like shit. And then all of a sudden I just felt really calm and it was about 4:30 in the morning and I went and played guitar for a half hour outside my dorm room. And then I woke up to my mom telling me that they were going to have the vet come and put her down (nice guy; he willingly comes to your house to put them down in the comfort of their own home). I just have a feeling I was being comforted before the storm.

Also, please keep your religious thoughts to yourself on this one people. My day doesn't need to get any shittier.

ouch, thats strange and mine was similar, had to go to emergency vet and put down due to brain hemerige, lost control of back legs and other stuff etc

admins asap in the general electricals!

Thanks guys.

anyways....again. WHERE ARE THE MODS! ARGHHH! We have PR0N in the forum! We have lots of members under 18 here!!!!!!!!!

Well, I think this pretty much says that we need to do something about this. It's been up for over 45 minutes.

I reported the thread, a mod hopefully will be on soon enough.

Edit: Wow, 45 min. is quite a long time for something like this. I think it's a decent example of a need for another mod. We've had some go inactive, probaly leaving this time period open.

Back
Top Bottom