Age differences and relationships

I'm 21, and I wouldn't be with anyone under 18. -- Even at 18 years old, generally the immaturity is just to much for me to handle.

I'm also waiting for deployment with the USAF as well, so I don't intend to date anyone for a while. Women tend to overdramatize things when their younger, and are hard to communicate with.

Give me a 25 year old any day.. :)

And how do they think ... just want a good looking man?

all them want are them faggy guidos with the spiked hair and lift 300lbs and workout 24/7 and all the girls want is sex. thats it, i sware. half dont want to drive themselves and the other half done want to make there own money.

Oh I forgot once you are 18 isn't it illegal to have a sexual relationship with someone under 18?

it depends where you live where the age of consent comes into play.
in PA i hear its 16

I'm pretty sure here (ontario canada) it is 16 as well but I've heard that once you are 18 anything under 18 becomes considered sex with a minor. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's how it is although no one really enforces that law since people could already be in a relationship when they are 16 and 17 and as soon as he turns 18 it would be considered illegal.

I hope what I just said is easy to understand.

Interesting thread, thanks for starting it muz.

As you get older, the difference in age will/can get bigger. My husband is 8 years older then I am. In my country, Moldova ... a country of the former Soviet Union, it is not uncommon for a 15 year difference between husband and wife ... I'm talking 25 and 40 not 15 and 30. Girls who are 16 in my country are looking for guys who are at least 20. Also women in my country rarely look for men younger then they are but 1 year is okay.

The logic for this is because older men are more stable in life and can support a relationship/family. This is why a 16 year old woman wants a man that is 20 or more because he has a job and they can afford to do things together.

Thanks for letting me share a little culture from a different part of the world. I hope I didn't bore you.

You didnt bore me at all , what you are talking about there is exactly the kind of thing that fascinates me , in particular how different cultures have different outlooks on the same topic

all them want are them faggy guidos with the spiked hair and lift 300lbs and workout 24/7 and all the girls want is sex. thats it, i sware. half dont want to drive themselves and the other half done want to make there own money.

it depends where you live where the age of consent comes into play.
in PA i hear its 16

yeah were i am its 16, any younger and that a skull n cross bones if you get caught. I've found that girls around th 16 mark tend to dont give a crap about their partner and will dismiss them when they feel like it - this is from one of my friends many past experiences

yeah were i am its 16, any younger and that a skull n cross bones if you get caught. I've found that girls around th 16 mark tend to dont give a crap about their partner and will dismiss them when they feel like it - this is from one of my friends many past experiences

That's because they do not know what true love really is. I always thought it was just a status thing for the 16ish age girls so they say the guy is their boyfriend but next thing you know they break up and the relationship only lasted a few days they just jump from guy to guy at least the slutty ones do lol.

Back
Top Bottom