Random Chit Chat

That thing is freaking awesome. Can I get it with a mini mounted on top?

austin-mini-cooper-sport-red-f-lr.jpg

?

:D

I have heard of people going insane after a few days of not sleeping.

I have had a headache the last 2 days and I can't make it go away. I really need to sleep, but I can't. Took four benadryls yesterday and got maybe 30 minutes of halfway consciousness.

glad i dont have that problem.

and i dont see how someone cant sleep. i mean...

the world will still be there when you get up.

Yeah, it's pretty damn awful. I think my record is three days, which I am about to break in a few hours.

I just want the damn headaches to go away. No medicine can help me. Seriously, medicine just never does anything for me.

My psychology teacher said that most people will end up being someone they are not. For example, somebody will think they are a profession football player, even though they never play football before.
My friend went about 5-6 days without sleeping. I don't know how he did it, mines was only about 2-3 days. However, he ended up knocking out for a couple days.

I don't think I'm going to buy a C2Q anymore. The Q8200 can only go down to 7 in the multiplier, so it can't OC well. The Q9300 is a bit out of what I want to pay. I want an Q6600, but that costs more than the Q9300 it seems.

EDIT - Does changing the thermal pad for the RAM on the graphics card reduce temperature?

Back
Top Bottom