PCI fan

I really don't think you'll need to worry about your cards overheating with the Cooler Master NV690. They have excellent airflow and cooling. The thing uses 5x 120mm fans and the one on the side panel should supply your cards with all the fresh air they'll need.

Oh gosh. I don't follow.

Do you mean the fan will run parallel or perpendicular to the card?

Well, the side panel will already have a fan mounted on it, I was asking if the temps can get lower if I added another one to the place you suggested. Though it would only be getting air from inside the case.

if thats your tower Teny, dont you already have a side fan?

That's my current case. The airflow sucks so I decided to get my old case back (had to buy another one).

I really don't think you'll need to worry about your cards overheating with the Cooler Master NV690. They have excellent airflow and cooling. The thing uses 5x 120mm fans and the one on the side panel should supply your cards with all the fresh air they'll need.

That's what I am hoping. I think the case can hold 6 120mm IIRC (7 in the regular CM690). Theres a place next to the PSU, not sure if that's used as an exhaust or an intake though.

oooooooooooo i see lol.

i didnt see that he orderd that cooler master case

Missed the "Arriving Soon" eh? :p

u can always make it exhaust or intake, which ever you prefer

on my case it seems to work better with it exhaust, but thats my set up.

I see, I had it as an intake back then. So out of the 6 120mm, only 2 of them is intake? Front and Side.

Back
Top Bottom