More smileys?

superman22x

Golden Master
Can we get more? Chitownracing has some sweet ones, like over 500, and it's Vbullitin, wasn't sure if we could get any here...

I agree. OCN has a bunch of cool ones too. Animated smileys are awesome.

It would also be amazing to have user customizable smileys, but idk if that is a feature allowed by vBulletin.

It's a royal pain in the southern end to get them in and if you change your mind it's a nightmare getting them back out.
Besides the way it looks childish and very messy.

munchstretchcouch2.gif

idk, CTR is mainly a social forum, but it's much larger than this forum and it's solely Chicago members...

It's a royal pain in the southern end to get them in and if you change your mind it's a nightmare getting them back out.
Besides the way it looks childish and very messy.

A few more smileys would be cool as long as they flow with our current smileys, but if it's like Seti says it may not be worth it.

This is just my opinion, but I HATE forums that are cluttered with members using huge emoticons all the time. I'm fine with smilies, sad faces, mad faces, etc. But I HATE those ones where they hold up signs and say sh*t or the ones that are super animated.

IMHO it can make a forum look childish and unprofessional.

With that said, variety is great, and as long as they matched the current ones, I'd have no problem with a few more.

Back
Top Bottom